Keeping you safe
We’ve been working hard to make sure we’re safe for our staff and our clients when you come for your haircut.
What we’ve done
- Reduced the number of staff to one working at a time to allow for social distancing
- Limited the number of clients to one in, one out, with a family bubble of up to three allowed (i.e. parent and children/dependent)
- Provided staff with protective clothing including a face covering, single use gown and gloves for use during your entire service
- Provided clients with a single use gown and disposable cutting cover to wear during their service
- Set a strict cleaning regime that includes cleaning the chair and equipment after each client
What you can do
Whilst we will do everything we can to keep our staff and clients safe, it’s a collective effort. Please respect our rules to help make everyone’s visit with us a safe and enjoyable one. To comply with government rules, we’re unable to accept walk-ins. Please book your appointment before you visit.
- Please arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Please avoid bringing anyone with you, unless they are a child or dependent
- Please bring your own face covering. This will need to be worn throughout your hair cut (we have a small number of single use masks available in the case you have forgotten yours, however, these are limited)
- Please stay within the marked areas of the shop and use the floor stickers to maintain social distancing
- Please use the hand sanitiser available when you arrive and as you leave